my make up for Lucy

Ieri sera ho provato i miei nuovi pennelli su Lucy, e devo dire che sono davvero fantastici! Ora devo solo procurarmi il prodotto per la pulizia. Cosa ne pensate di questo make up?
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 
Last evening I tried my new brushes on Lucy, and I must say they are fantastic! Now I just have to buy the cleaning product. What do you think of this make-up?











Foundation: Maybelline superstay seta N° 21
Compact powder: Collistar silk effect N° 2
Blush: Collistar silk effect maxi blusher N° 4
Lipstick: deborah atomic red  N° 5
Eyelash: Kiko luxurious lashes 
Eye pencil: Rimmel 061 jet black
Eyeshadow: Broadway ombretto cotto N°4

1 commenti:

 

ABOUT ME:

Italian.
Graduated in engineering management, blogger since 2010, and web content writer for Glamour.it. Owner of the Ottaviano Digital communication agency. Fashion and beauty passionate. Travel addicted. Greedy without remedy, animal lover and sincere by nature. I create look according to my mood and I love to experiment, because the style is a game!

READ MY ARTICLES ON:

FOLLOW ME:

Facebook Instagram Twitter

CONTACT ME:

lostileungioco@hotmail.it