Christmas gifts - part two

 La mamma del mio Love mi ha fatto un regalo davvero utile! Il pigiama di Intimissimi (con un tocco di rosso che adoro), leggins leopardati con una patina dorata (sono proprio i miei) e la sacca porta pigiama che Mya ha amato dal primo istante!
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 
The mother of my boyfriend gave me a really useful gift! The pajamas Intimissimi (with a touch of red that I love), leopard leggings with a golden patina and the bag carries pajamas Mya loved from the first moment!





 Lucy e Micky hanno voluto esagerare con uno splendido orologio Furla blu elettrico con strass... stupendoooooo non vedo l'ora di indossarlo! Raga siete fantastici!
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 
Lucy and Micky wanted to go overboard with a Furla electric blue watch with rhinestones ... fantastic!I can't wait to wear it! Guys you're great!

 Annamaria mi ha fatto un regalo azzeccatissimo... il libro di Sophie Kinsella - I love shopping, avevo letto 3 libri di quella collana e li avevo letteralmente divorati! 
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 
Annamaria has made me a perfect present; the book by Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic, I read 3 books of that series and I had literally devoured!


 Marika ha pensato di regalarmi un peluches "leopardoso" morbidoso che si intona alle mie lenzuola ihihihi ma devo tenerlo lontano da Mya altrimenti se ne impossessa!
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 
Marika has decided to give me a soft peluches "Leopard" that matches with my bedclothes ihihihi but I have to keep it away from Mya!

 Roberta, pensando alla mia infinita passione per la fotografia mi ha comprato un portafoto colorato davvero sfizioso che aspetta solo di riempirsi di ricordi!
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 
Roberta, thinking about my great passion for photography boughts a really nifty colored frames waiting to be filled with memories!

Lulu ha pensato ad una cosa davvero originale... il cornino porta fortuna d'argento, smaltato rosso (dovete sapere che io sono un po sfigatella) ed ora è insieme alla mia Tiffany ed in più dei leggins zebrati (mi mancavano)!
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 
Lulu has thought of something really original ... the good luck horn in silver and enamelled red (you need to know that I am a little unlucky) and a pair of zebra leggings!



1 commenti:

 

ABOUT ME:

Italian.
Graduated in engineering management, blogger since 2010, and web content writer for Glamour.it. Owner of the Ottaviano Digital communication agency. Fashion and beauty passionate. Travel addicted. Greedy without remedy, animal lover and sincere by nature. I create look according to my mood and I love to experiment, because the style is a game!

READ MY ARTICLES ON:

FOLLOW ME:

Facebook Instagram Twitter

CONTACT ME:

lostileungioco@hotmail.it