one lovely blog award

I get this award from JOANNADE : http://joannade.blogspot.com/
thank you dear, it was such a big surprise for me :)
guys pls visit her blog.... is so cute!!!
For the one lovely blog award:
-thank and link the blogger who has given you the award.
-copy and paste the logo in your blog.
-share 7 things about yourself.
-nominate 16 other great bloggers.
-comment and let them know of the award.

7 things about me:
1) I have a piano, I studied music 10 years (including 5 in the conservatory)
2) I love flea markets because you never know what you can find
3) when  I'm in Vasto (home of my parents) always sleep with my dog
4) I have a lot of memory for scents, because remind me people, situations, places ... and so I can not choose a fragrance for me, in fact, I change it  often
5) I love the sea and the place where I was born, but I can not sit in the sun for more than five minutes
6) I not prefer a particular style of dress, I change  easily from rock to vintage to colorblockethnic, etc. depending on the mood
7)  my hair are so straight!  but I like to get them moved or however often change hair with braids, bands, tail, chignon ....
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 
7 cose su di me:
1) ho un pianoforte, ho studiato 10 anni musica ( di cui 5 in conservatorio) 
2) adoro i mercatini perchè non sai mai quello che puoi trovare
3) quando sono a Vasto ( a casa dei miei genitori) dormo sempre con la mia cagnolina 
4) ho molta memoria per i profumi, mi ricordano persone, situazioni, luoghi... per questo non riesco a scegliere un profumo per me, infatti lo cambio molto spesso
5) amo il mare e il posto dove sono nata, ma non riesco a stare ferma al sole per più di cinque minuti
6) non prediligo un particolare stile nel vestire, passo con facilità dal rock al vintage al colorblock, all'etnico ecc a seconda dell'umore
7) ho i capelli liscissimi ma mi piace portarli mossi o comunque cambiare spesso capigliatura con trecce, fasce, code, chignon....

Passing on the One Lovely Blog Award, I nominate these 
lovely girls whose blogs I read frequently:





9 commenti:

  1. Felicidades por tu premio!! y muchas gracias, preciosa!
    Thank you!!! I'm very happy...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congratulations!!! and thank you very much! :-)
    You have a new follower :-D
    xoxo

    bluedresseddoll.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. You are such a doll. Thanks very much! And congrats too! :)XO

    -Sandra.*

    RispondiElimina
  4. enhorabuena por el premiooo!!!te lo mereces!
    bss
    www.historiasdemarte.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Congrats love, and thanks for all the great links. Now I can feed my obsession with fashion. =D

    RispondiElimina
  6. Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for award! I love your blog too!! Xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thank you very much beautiful!!!
    I'm very excited!!
    Kisses!!!

    Isa
    www.fashion-lowcost.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. I am very happy thank you so much ... kiss

    http://www.zagufashion.com/

    RispondiElimina
  9. Thank u so much pretty woman!!!

    Kisses from Buenos Aires!!!

    Chuik!

    RispondiElimina

 

ABOUT ME:

Italian.
Graduated in engineering management, blogger since 2010, and web content writer for Glamour.it. Owner of the Ottaviano Digital communication agency. Fashion and beauty passionate. Travel addicted. Greedy without remedy, animal lover and sincere by nature. I create look according to my mood and I love to experiment, because the style is a game!

READ MY ARTICLES ON:

FOLLOW ME:

Facebook Instagram Twitter

CONTACT ME:

lostileungioco@hotmail.it